Saturday, July 16, 2011

Let's Make Like a Banana

I am truly sorry to my loyal readership for my long absence. I would tell you that the reason that I haven't written is because I have been terribly busy, but I made a goal to be honest. The real reason is that several weeks ago, my drive left me. It was without warning and I even surprised at the speed in which I lost all desire to be productive, but that is what happened.

I just saw a commercial for lawyers.com. The first thing that happened was some woman saw a couple arguing in a car and said something like "for when you need a divorce lawyer." To me that seemed a bit presumptuous, but hey, who am I to judge? I was just relieved that there is a service that gets me a divorce lawyer FAST. When I want a divorce, I don't wanna have time to think about it. I wanna get a divorce while I am still furious and irrational. I mean, if I took the time to cool down, I might change my mind and open myself up to another argument at a later time. This is a big step in the direction of my new idea, the drive through divorce court.

No comments:

Post a Comment