Monday, March 28, 2011

Hmmmmm

I’m gonna try for a stream of consciousness thing here, so bear with me. Today was Saturday, the day after Friday. I didn’t even know that until a week and a half ago. Thanks Rebbecca Black! Now I know you have all seen that video so I won’t go into detail, but I really wanna know who wrote that song. I mean “We so excited”? Really? Do you have that little respect for the English Language? Listening to popular music distresses me. I mean, there are some that are catchy and that I enjoy, but mostly… Like for example today I listened to the Ludacris part of that Justin Bieber song for the first time. It was almost painful. “She woke me every mornin’ didn’t need no starbucks!” Well that’s good 13 year old Ludacris, because you shouldn’t need starbucks anyway, you are 13 years old. Anyway, that was bad. I kinda hope that he wrote it when he was 13 for his sake.

My sister and I wrote a retarded Harry Potter fanfiction when I was 13. I may link it here sometime for fun. Then we started another one, and I liked the way that it was going, but it never got finished. I am afraid that it will never be completed, because I am too mature to finish it the way it needs to be finished.

I am pretty stoked for the new Harry Potter that is soon to be released. I think this last one was the best so far. I only have one issue, and that is the story of the three deathly hallows. Number one, that is a ridiculous story. Death got ticked at them for building a bridge? Really? There are a lot of bridges. I have never heard of construction crews getting presents from death. That wasn’t even a legit river. If someone was to drown in there I doubt a bridge will stop them. Anyway, I appreciate the effort, but the story seemed super forced. Another thing, why is Voldemort, a grown man/snake, chasing kids stories? I mean, if that is a true story, then why the heck isn’t the entire wizarding world all over that? Why is this the absolute first time we hear about it? You think that would be an important detail. I feel like it is the equivalent of Hitler basing his entire military strategy on finding the fountain of youth. Oh, hey, that actually sounds like an Indiana Jones movie.

So how about that new Indiana Jones eh? Terrible. It made me weep bitter tears. I am tired of this whole “Let’s see how badly we can mess with the childhood of every kid that grew up in the 80’s/90’s” thing that Hollywood has going on. I mean the new TMNT is SO BAD. Nothing like it should be.

I could write an entire post on how much I hate CGI, and just might at a later time. But I think that the world has had enough of me for now. PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment