Monday, March 28, 2011

Oh, Hey There Blog...

I regret that I have neglected this for almost exactly a year, but It makes no difference because I had no followers yet. Hopefully those will come soon but if not, I won't be too sad.

Can I just take a minute of your time to explain something near and dear to me? Of course I can, this is my Blog. It is the Sunday afternoon nap. It is one of my favorite parts of the week because after I get home from Church, I am usually exhausted. Any other day of the week, I feel bad taking a nap, because I know that there is homework to be done or things I could do, but not on Sunday. It is the day of rest, a day practically set apart for naps. I can sleep basically as long as I want and I always wake up feeling great. It is a feeling that cannot be paralleled. I would recommend these naps to anyone. Clear your schedule on Sunday. Cast off all your cares and take a nap.

So I have recently discovered that I have a Facebook problem, which is bizarre considering I rarely do anything on it anymore. For some reason it is always open in a tab on my computer. I will get on to do my homework and before I even register what is going on, Facebook is up. It scares me a little bit. There I am minding my own business when all of the sudden it's like, "Woah! How did you get there FB? I don't remember opening you... Go away! I SAID GO AWAY!" There have been times where I have closed the Facebook tab opened a new one and went straight back to Facebook. It's so dumb. I really need to work on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment