Monday, April 11, 2011

Nobody Likes You When You're 23

So it is almost the anniversary of my first day on the planet earth. Today we had a double party celebrating the graduation of my sister from college and my birthday. Behold the cake:

Not knowing how to spell congratulations, the girl apparently just slapped that plastic thing on the cake. Then, not knowing how to spell birthday, she oozed out the word “Brithday” followed by my sister’s name and mine. I was not there when the cake was made, and I don’t think that I have ever done anything to offend the girl who decorated it, so I have no idea why she felt that I didn’t deserve her well wishes. All I get is a statement. A misspelled statement of fact. No “Happy Brithday Zak!” Just “Brithday” on a cake that appears to be decorated for a 7 year old girl. Good thing it was so delicious.

2 comments:

  1. I think it is funny, and you know what....you will never forget this cake! :)

    ReplyDelete