Saturday, May 21, 2011

ENJOY!

You know what kills me? Recipes that put as their last step, “Enjoy!” I mean, it is the perfect scheme. Nobody can say “I tried your recipe. I hated it.” because then they can just say “Well you didn't follow all the steps.” “Yes I did, I followed them to the letter.” “Well then you would have enjoyed it!”

I have a recipe for you all, and I guarantee that if you follow ALL the steps, you’ll enjoy it.

1 cup dirt

3tbsp Cod liver oil

3 cups dogfood

5 cups flour

1 cow stomach, whole.



1. Mix the first 4 ingredients and cover the stomach in it.

2. Fill the stomach with the rest of the mixture.

3. Marinate in the toilet for 2 weeks.

4. Deep fry

5. Soak in toilet for 30 minutes

6. Bury in the ground for 7 days.

8. Dig up and serve.

9. Enjoy!

*makes enough for 4

No comments:

Post a Comment