Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Running Out of Ideas

So, I've kept a steady running schedule for over a week now, which is a new record for me here at school. I suppose that I owe much of that to my brother-in-law Stephen, who has made sure that I keep on track (hahahaha, puns).

Running makes me really hungry. Not that I'm not always hungry. I eat a lot of cereal. The thing with cereal is it isn't filling at all. I eat a bowl and feel exactly the same as I did. It is a futile struggle. I know what you are thinking, "Zak, buddy, there are other foods!" (at least that's what I think you would be thinking, because we are friends and all. ) I am perfectly aware of my options. There are two problems. Most of them require to much preparation to be worth it, and I really just crave cereal. I am cursed to a perpetual state of not full enough to be comfortable.

Today was Memorial Day, and I did a lot of thinking about my Grandparents that have passed on. They did so much for me. They raised my favorite parents. My Grandpa Dahl was a Korean War Vet. They were all stellar example and great people. Seriously though guys, They were legit. I miss them all the time, but I know that they're waiting for me on the other side.

2 comments: