Friday, May 20, 2011

Today I was walking around campus and I saw a couple holding hands. Sweet right? What a wonderful outward expression of the closeness of two people. Except for not really. Though this couple was holding hands, they could scarcely have been farther apart. Had they moved a few inches farther apart, their arms would have been horizontal.

It saddens me to say that this may be my last Blog post ever. The rapture is supposedly tomorrow, which is convenient. I have a lot to do this weekend, and if I get taken then I won't have to go through the hassle. The guy is pretty convinced his calculations are correct. I read a story about a animal shelter offering to take in the pets of raptured individuals. That is silly though, because the cats won't even notice that they're gone, and everyone knows all dogs go to heaven.

I am disappointed that I will not be able to watch the next Batman movie because of this though. I was all for 2012 and going out with a bang, but I guess that this is what I have to deal with. That being said I guess I better figure out something cool to do tonight, maybe watch The Dark Knight.

If this really is it, readers, I thank you for your support and love, and I'll catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment