Friday, January 4, 2013

I am really sorry that this post is so lame.

On the morrow I embark on a journey. A journey that will take me across many strange and unknown lands,  lands such as Wyoming and western Missouri. Why must I go you ask? For I seek the greatest treasure in the land, the treasure of knowledge. Do not try to dissuade me from my path, for it is one I must take if I am to obtain that most precious of fancy papers, a college degree. 

I seriously am having way to much fun here in Illinois. My friends are hilarious. My family is not only hilarious, but they are also probably the most excellent family I have ever seen. Rexburg, you better be cookin' up something pretty ridikulus for when I get there. I thrive on fun. You must provide it to me. 

Thought of the night: Teach a man to fish and you'll feed him for a lifetime, but you might also wanna get him some recipes too because I feel like eating the same fish day in and day out would just get really old, you know? 

No comments:

Post a Comment