Thursday, January 3, 2013

Half n' Half

Woah, I am blogging again. This is weird. Some might even say that it is too much. Well, forget you some! I am gonna do what I want. 

I'm gonna tell you something. I am having a hard time coming up with something to write. Those of you who know me may be thinking "I have never known Zak to run out of things to say. Seriously though, He never shuts up." Those of you who don't know me are wondering how your Google search brought you here of all places on the internet. Either way I apologize. Living this far away from where I go to school is stressful. I don't know why I do it. Having half my friends and family on one side of the country and half on the other frankly kinda sucks. Every 6 months or so I have to say goodbye to all these people, find a new job, and worst of all PACK. It really is terrible. I guess what I am trying to say is that we should all move to a more centralized location. MOVE FOR ME. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment