Thursday, March 8, 2012

Child's Play


I would like to wish my entire readership a happy International Woman's Day (I am under the impression that pretty much all of my readers are attractive single women). I must confess that I wasn't aware today was Woman's Day until late last night. It confused me. Why did we still have school? I mean, we didn't have school on President's Day. I mean, presidents are great, but a day celebrating over 50% of the planet? And we have to go to school? That, to me, is bush league. Grade A baloney. Women are awesome, and I didn't feel I had time today to celebrate them correctly today.

I thought today, for all the ladies out there, I would talk about my childhood. I was a pretty adorable child.
Eh? Eh?
Anyway, when I was a kid I thought the reason Sunday was called Sunday was because it NEVER rained that day. I seriously thought that the Sun had to come out every Sunday. It took forever too, for it to finally rain on a Sunday. I was so mad. I was mad at the universe. It lied to me.

I also used to take that "don't step on a sidewalk crack" thing really seriously. Who was the sick individual who came up with that rhyme? I mean threatening my family? and for what? so that little children could walk around like idiots? Don't step on a sidewalk crack or your mom'll fall and break her back. And it would've been all my fault. Imagine if it would have happened on Woman's day! Sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment