Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Update!


So I have been writing all night in preparation for "12 Days of Terrible Christmas Songs." So forgive me if I am a little written out. I mostly just wanted to point out that I have a new layout and I am ready for Christmas! If you think it sucks, that's ok. I didn't work too hard on it. Maybe 10 minutes. I love Christmas and I am excited for this year. The terrible songs start on the first of December and will be updated daily. Have a good one.

Also, if you are wondering what you can get me for Christmas without spending or effort, a little feedback would be nice. Even if you just like the link on Facebook. I just would like to see who is reading so I can write to my audience.

But if you did wanna spend a little money...


No comments:

Post a Comment