Saturday, December 31, 2011

Peace out 2011!

2012 is rapidly approaching and I feel like I should throw out one more blog post before it gets here.

Every New Years I make resolutions about things I'd like to accomplish during the year, but then after about a week and a half I am less than resolute in keeping them. I can't even remember the ones I made last year, so I can't really measure whether or not I was even successful. This year I have one resolution: Be awesome. This resolution applies to all aspects of my life. This blog needs to be awesome this year. My grades need to be awesome. I'm gonna be an awesome friend. I'm gonna do awesome things. 2012 is gonna be an awesome year. You all are gonna keep me honest and remind me to be awesome, because you all are awesome. Got it? Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment